Skip to main content

7.29.15 after 12.30pm

I've been to my neurologist and I guess you can say it was a good visit! He did all the normal things this exam but the great thing about this visit was in doing the memory test where my concentration  is altered I was able to recall all the words without any hints at all! I've been hearing on tv and radio the new "sexy" is intelligence! Well this survivor is one sexy dude :)! I told about my new med and the effects, or lack of, he wants to give it more time and first try increasing the dosage before trying something else! I trust everyone in my team of doctors so if this is what he recommends I'm on board with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)