Skip to main content

4.14.14 around 5.30pm

I've been to the YMCA today and had a tiring workout,no pain no gain well I'm not in any pain it just took all I had to do my workout! Mickeala,my homemaker,has been here!That is such a great benefit, I keep my place very clean but she cleans my bathroom,mops my floors that need mopping, vacuums my rugs! I can do all these things but being balance impaired it would be a struggle!I spoke with Lisa,she said there is a black moon tonight! I've never  heard of this but I guess its in the bible, gonna   have to look it up,we are gonna get together and go out to view it! I'll see if I can snap a pic of this! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!