Skip to main content

4.12.14 around 4pm

I'm living well within my means! I just paid all my bills for last month and I still have over a grand in my checking :)  ! I always pay myself first meaning everything over 2 grand after my check gets deposited gets transferred to my savings :) !Some months I have to transfer it back but I haven't the last two months! I did have trouble paying mass health and the IRS last month but no issues today:) !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!