Skip to main content

1.26.17 around 6pm

Today I had hics :)! We just had a fun day celebrating the Chinese new year! We played a game similar to bingo with a cultural twist to it! The twist was learning about Chinese culture in a fun way! It seems as if in that culture the year your born relates you to an animal! I was born in 1958, that's the year of the dog! On the way home I asked my driver to drop me at Wg's, I asked KJ to drop a script off there yesterday and I've got trust issues with the batteries in my scooter so this way I can pick up my med, get some other stuffs and not get anxious about my battery life :)!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)