I never made it to Wg's today! I watched the Pats squish the fish :)! Then I put in a movie, I watched conclusion for my 2nd time! It seems to take me two times to watch a flick to fully understand it! That's cause of my brain injury though! I didn't do laundry today either, Tomorrow's another day! I'm hoping my rib feels up to doing the YMCA tomorrow! Ive got just enough to wash and dry a load of laundry! I'm thinking after I get home from the YMCA maybe do laundry or skip it this week! I gutta see what I got left, one thing I gutta do is drop a voided check off at the office!
Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again :)!
Comments