Skip to main content

5.26.16 after 9.30am

I got up today and my left shoulder was in way, way too much pain to be able to enjoy a picnic at Web park in Weymouth Ma. I am going to see a specialist about this issue I forget when but I believe KJ wrote the appointment in my pocket calendar with the address! This survivor needs everything he's doing put in his calendar or else I'll forget to book a trip with "the ride"!
I'm getting real anxious about my master money card! My cash flow is low and I use this for just about everything! I'm thinking if I call my bank and ask them to reinstate the card I have now! The only charge I didn't recognize was only for .85! I'm thinking all I've gutta go through when I get a new card and not being able to use the card I have now! I guess there is no harm in asking! This survivor is always thinking :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!