Skip to main content

problem solving

Ive had a host of issues with it seems all of my electronics!First,I had cable tv installed in my bedroom yesterday,its not workin,the man told me yesterday when I get home last night it will be working,not!I set out to call them this morning but,the number I saved wasnt working!Then I try to get another number from the web site,internet not workin :)!I do all my utillities,virus scan,error check,disk cleanup!Got connected,got another number to call!I got an automated system,it says to reset your service press 1!I did that,my tv in my living room is workin, Ive yet to check my bedroom but,GEESH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)