Skip to main content

I love my new life :)!

Im really getting into my new life!The simple things are even great like waking up after a great nights rest!Then logging on to fb and poking Annie back,we are kinda haing a thing,we poke each other just about every time we logon!:)I really whish she lived closer!:)
Today Im going to the "y' for nautillis training.I need another day of working out thou!Im thinking about joining another gym too!I dont understand why they wont let me workout by myself at the "y",then I could just go there!I know how to set up the machines,I guess its the darn walker holding me back once again :(!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)