Skip to main content

1.13.11

Ive got alot of things Im working on right now but,I think the most important thing is to get a copy of my ins. card printed!To do that Ive got to install my new print cartridge!I believe I can do it myself but,cmD is making a home visit today so I think its best to wait!Ive almost got the phone Im using now to get my blog page up so then I could blog wherever I get a signal and I have verizone so I get a signal everywhere!Ive been told my wii game plays dvds!That would be great cause the sound is not workin when I try to play a dvd with my laptop!Im also working with my pocket pc.I know I should try to stick with one project at a time but,Ive learned that when I get frustraited with something to stop and go back to it lata!Im doing just that but,Ive gutta keep my brain working in the the time till I do :)!My maid also comes today,late afternoon thou.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)