Skip to main content

1.28.18 around 3.30 pm

I've been thinking about my recent conflicks I've had. First the abuse I had to take on fb! I tend to analize the origen,where it comes from. I don't get bothered from it cause I've lost all respect for that person! Then the other survivor, I never had much respect for him. See we, as survivors must NEVER give up on anything we want! I lost respect for this guy when I first tried to help him! I learned then he is a quiter. When things get hard and frustraiting he gives up, I don't respect that so his words are meaningless to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)