Skip to main content

6.4.17 afer 8.30pm

I had a nuked pizza for dinna :)! Ive got two deliveries I'm told are coming tomorrow!One from Walmart.com, and one from amazon.com! I was speaking with MR and she told me that her computer got taken at the group home she lives at. She has a birthday coming, I was able to get a notebook at Wm for $115! Now I gutta get over there to give it to her. I've got a cordless drill with a bit set and Amy Zelmer's book coming from Amazone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!