KJ was over and it was a great home visit! I usually create a notepad of things I could use help with but work my memory trying to remember it all without referring to it! This is part of always trying to work my brain! Oh and I do well with this too! I had to call my care manager at CCA about some dental work that was denied! I don't have her email so I had to call, now I gutta WAIT for a return call! KJ thinks she's got it, she'll mail it to me then I'll send a mail to my care manager and have nothing else I can do about this matter until she responds :)!
Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again :)!
Comments