Skip to main content

3.7.16 around noon

I was gonna go to see the nurse practitioner at my pcp's office just to get something saying I'm good to start working out at the YMCA again but I don't have the paperwork Ali gave me to be filled out! My neurologist in coming to hics to speak about brain injury and I think KJ and my plan is to hit him up to do what's needed! I can't tell you how much I miss going to the YMCA!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!