Skip to main content

3.3.16 after 8.15pm

I hads hics today :)! I was asked by a staff member on a scale of 1-10 rate your memory. I said six. I said six cause I'm constantly working on it in all that I do! He didn't think that was realistic and gave me a test. He wanted me to remember how many games the Redsox were projected to win this year. I focused on 60. This was in the 1st group of the day! Two groups passed and my concentration had been all over the place! Then he asked me and I said 60! Somehow my brain got locked on 60! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!