Skip to main content

10.27.15 around 7pm

I love shopping on line! I just bought a portable wireless speaker for my I phone! This will be great when I'm outside and a few of us are just sitting around, like at cookouts or waiting for something like "the ride"! I buy from Dell cause I've got a charge there! I always pay the Dell bill in full after my check gets deposited! The great thing for this survivor doing it online is I can see all the information so I can be sure it's right! This time I forgot to type apt #30! I was able to catch it by seeing it! This survivor has gutta be able to use all of his senses to be able to get things right :)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!