Skip to main content

3.28.13 after 6pm

The spring fling yesterday was a BLAST!The highlight of the day was seeing Jenifer,the former administrative assistant at hics!Jennifer was always a great support!Kianna is great too but,I miss walking in hics and seeing her smiling face and her super positive aditude!Today I've scooted 2 Wg's with Lisa,we stopped at D&D's had brunch,talked 4 a while :).Then came home and got all the trash togethet and dumped it in the dumpster!That is one of the easyer tasks I must be able to do!I just struggle with having to tie up the trash bags,hands and arms trying to work together again!Then I did all my laundry now I gutta cook dinna :)!

Comments

jamie said…
That is 4 4.29 and a typo together!I think I misspelled Jennifer too!

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!