Skip to main content

todays happenings

I didn't feel like waiting for a return trip from stop and shop in Braintree so I cancelled all my trips for today!I booked trips for stop and shop in Holbrook for tomorrow but I scooted to walgreens today and was able to get all of my needs!I cancelled all my trips for tomorrow cause I got my needs today :)!Tomorrow my bestest friend is gonna come visit me :) !Maybe we can go to one of the duncan dounuts around here,that will be like old times.Jan and I used to always go to church together!Right after church we always went to d+d's!I really miss the qt I had with Jan!I'm looking so forward to spending good quality time with Jan tomorrow :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!