Skip to main content

hics 8.17.10

Hics was great today!We are still doing our group learning bout tbi,today we disscussed the stages we go through!Denile-Im not brain injured.Anger-mad at the world for being like this.Acceptance/hope the stage I believe Im now in!I accept the fact I have a tbi but,I not only hope I will achieve all my goals,I have confidence in my abilities to do so!:)
My scooter ran well today,it held a charge all day!They came today to fix the recepticle too!Thats a big relief to know my scooter is okay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!