Skip to main content

7.3.13 730-8pm

I got this to work enough to post a blog :)!KJ was over today and she learned me how I can get notes on my iphone :)!I was able to create a note of my pick up time returning from today's appointment :)!That really went well!I still have the staples in but its healing well :)!I asked if the nurse could not come on Tuesday and Thursday and she said that was fine!Now my nurse will be here Mondays Wednesday and Friday! :) I got home and had to take a quick scoot to the store!Then Ive been rocking out to styx all afternoon :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!