I know Ive had a great day but,what the fxxk did I do?I think I checked out the grill by the pool,spoke,yes SPOKE with Lissy!Everything is a text now a days its great to actually speak to my young adults!I made a great burger for dinna!I was fbing,came across a friends status that said "chillin with the hubby and father in law"!I know her hubbys father so I posted on her wall "tell Jim I say HELLO"!Ive done well today finding things on the internet and posting on fb to make you all aware about brain injury.Ive had a very good and productive day :)!
Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again :)!
Comments