Skip to main content

2.16.18 around 6.45pm

I paid all my bills today including the bills I've had issues paying in the past! I paid myself 1st for sure! I do well on ssdi cause they go by the amount you made your last full year of working! My last year was 2001! I made close to $150.000 that year so I'm able to live quite comfortably :)!Its still low income though! I also did a peopod order thats coming tomorrow btw 3.30-9 pm! Now I gutta see what I've got to nuke for dinna :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!