Skip to main content

12.20.17 after 6.45pm

I got real sick this afternoon! I think not working out has a lot to do with it! KJ was over this morning and she told me it was still in the works getting my membership reinstated! The thing I was having issues getting done was paying my credit card! Password issues, we were able to get this task done! I gutta get rid of this bug cause we're having the hics Chistmas party tomorrow! I think I did the right thing cause I feel better than I did an hour ago!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!