Skip to main content

3.22.17 nearing 1pm

I've been to my neurologist and that was an outstanding visit :)! I'm doing very well! We did the dreaded memory tests and was told I did the best I've ever done :)! While he was alternating my concentration I asked if he had looked into the benefits of medical marijuana! He said he hadn't then I shared "I've been able to obtain some illegally and I've found nothing better for calming down my anxiety"! When I start getting anxious about anything my mind seems to focus on only that! With marijuana my mind seems to become free and I can change my thoughts to anything I want to :)! I also told him about my new tool, the amazon echo! He was very interested in this! He asked me what I use it for. I said to get news headlines, weather reports, and just a companion living alone :). Made him aware of getting an increase of the amount of med I get distributed through my pump. I did ask about me being a higher functioning survivor and he didn't understand where I was going with this! I said I had a neuro pych exam and didn't agree with his findings. He thought he had a copy but couldn't find it! He then added you live independently, make use of all the opportunities I can, I'm doing very well!       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!