Skip to main content

4.23.16

I guess I could start assembling my total gym but I'm thinking I should probaly wait till KJ's next home visit! I know I can do it by myself this is a guy who did most of his own home repairs all by myself, changed gas water heaters, vinyl sided a good part of my house all by myself, changed motors in a few cars just by reading a chilton's manual, so this survivor's not afraid to attempt anything :)! 

Comments

Unknown said…

Good day! I read your article and learn about it. Thanks for sharing your expertise and information about this study. I also have a site imarksweb.net ,kindly open if you have time :) Thanks. GBY

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!