Skip to main content

so far

So far today KJ has made a home visit and she helped me download a tune on my phone :)!Now Ive got nickelback wherever I go :)!Ive had pt,did some streaching,walking with and WITHOUT my walker :)!I think I did very well :)!Ive really got to work on my stamina thou!Its alot of work tring to  walk like I should!The mental aspect alone,so much to focus on,not only keeping my balance but,standing up strait and having good posture.I do think I'm doing well thou :)!Next I go to hics (rec).Tonight we have planing and dinna @ chillies in Braintree :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!