Skip to main content

mind dump

A few things that have been on my mind that I want to dump,thats what I use my blog for anyway!I find myself using my walker more than I eva did when I lived in Scituate!I just thinkin maybe its slowing down my progression!I can walk without any assitance but,just get fatiged easy!I should push myself a little more.I posted a song by stained on facebook "its been a while" and alot of my tbi friends feel as I do about some of the lyrics!Im really getting into this comcast music channell music choise "classic rock"!They play all the great,I guess I should say,old tunes!
Oh ya,I think for dinna tonight Ill cook another turky burger,I georged one last night and it was pretty good :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!